27th June 2011, 09:12 PM
@tanmoy

How to start preparation for GATE Exam while pursuing M.Sc. in Chemistry?

how can i start my preparation for Gate exam currently i am doing msc in chemistry and likely to apear in CY paper for GATE exam?

3rd November 2011, 11:41 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to start preparation for GATE Exam while pursuing M.Sc. in Chemistry?

dear friend,

your decision is good but not too good because you are already doing M.sc courses then why you want to again apply for master degree courses try to get more higher degree than that.
so
best of luck.
28th January 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for GATE Exam while pursuing M.Sc. in Chemistry?

hi.....now i m doing integrated five years m.Sc in applied chemistry and i want go in industry then .can u suggest me what would i do....after m.Sc m.tech or p.hd???????
10th March 2012, 08:08 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to start preparation for GATE Exam while pursuing M.Sc. in Chemistry?

Hi

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you are a student of Chemistry, then final year is the best time to start preparation for the GATE.

This exam is conducted by the IIT's every year to select candidates for the M.Tech courses in various IIT's, NIT's and other good colleges across the country.

First of all you should be completely determined that you want to do M.Tech from the top colleges in India.

Next make a proper time table about the routine which you are going to follow.

You should have the proper will power to strongly follow the time table you made so that you are able to provide equal time to all the necessary subjects.

Hereby I am uploading a GATE Chemistry syllabus. Please download it and refer for more information.

Please Click Here to visit the IIT GATE website.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf xlh.pdf(107.0 KB, 130 views)
10th March 2012, 08:14 PM
VISU1996

Not to buy a book only read your sallubus though xii to bsc and than pick up the last 10 year papers read them carefully than you will get sucess
10th March 2012, 10:15 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
GATE is an examination conducted by the
association of 7 IITs and the IISc, bangalore. They conduct it for the selection of students for
their post graduation level. Based on your score, the institutes that you can
get admitted into are:- 1. IITs 2. IISc 3. NITs 4. Other premier colleges including government
colleges. ELGIBILTY CRITERIA 1. B.Tech pass-out or 4th year. 2. Masters in any branch of science, Maths,
Statistics, computer applications. 3. Post Diploma/ Post B.Sc APPLYING:- The gate exam is applied online, by which you
can get a challan and a form.
you have to pay the required fees and send it
along the printed form. PREPARATION :- You can either prepare for the exam yourself, or
approach a coaching institute. REPUTED COACHING INSTITUTES ARE: 1.ACE ACADEMY, Hyderabad. 2. P.C THOMAS CLASSES,Thrissur. If you are preparing yourself, some of the good
books that will help you are 1.MADE EASY Publication 2.Khanna publication. 3. G.K Publishers ( contains a little bit of mistakes).
22nd April 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What r the benefits of gate exam?.
18th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hai,
i have completed m.sc applied chemistry, now i want to study m.tech in textile technology, please sent possiblity or eligiblity criteria to do in this field
10th January 2013, 02:45 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

start preparation for GATE Exam while pursuing M.Sc. in Chemistry

1.First of all you should be completely determined that you want to do M.Tech from the top colleges in India.

2.This exam is conducted by the IIT's every year to select candidates for the M.Tech courses in various IIT's, NIT's and other good colleges across the country.

3.proper time table about the routine which you are going to follow

4.You should have the proper will power to strongly follow the time table you made so that you are able to provide equal time to all the necessary subjects.

5.uploading a GATE Chemistry syllabus

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th July 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing msc(cs) and next planned for mtech(cs), so what is the syllabus of gate?
1st October 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to give GATE to work in PSU, please tell me the syllabus and other important knowledge regarding this field...i am doing my graduation in chemistry and want to be chemist in PSu....please reply...
20th July 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the best book to prepare for gate chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?