13th July 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Kolkata for B.Ed course

I have completed BA from Jharkhand and I am belonging to Hindi medium and I want to take admission in Kolkata for B.Ed. Please tell which college is good for me because my background is Hindi.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Procedure to apply for BEd admission in Siliguri BEd College?
  3. Selection procedure of Siliguri BEd College for BEd course?
  4. How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?
  5. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata?
  7. Admission procedure for 1st standard in schools of Kolkata? Date of admission?
  8. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  9. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  10. Admission procedure to study BEd(Economics) in Maharaja College of Education?
  11. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Biotechnology in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in any ISC school of Kolkata for an ICSE student of Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure to study BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT, Kolkata?
  14. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Admission procedure to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  16. Best college to pursue B.Ed course after scoring 49% in B.Com?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  18. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
14th July 2017, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Kolkata for B.Ed course

You can apply for B.Ed admission at any university in India based on your degree. There is no issue with Hindi medium. If you have got degree in a subject, then you will be eligible for B.Ed admission.

Just apply for B.Ed entrance exam and score well in it. You will get admission surely, if you perform well in the entrance exam.
15th July 2017, 12:45 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

A candidate who have passed graduation or post graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized university, is eligible for B.Ed course.
Some institutes conduct entrance test to admit candidates for B.Ed course on the basis of merit rank scored in the test, however some institute admit candidates on the basis of merit marks scored in the qualifying examination for the B.Ed course.
Following are some good colleges which offers B.Ed course:
>Loreto College, Kolkata
Address: 32/1, Jawaharlal Nehru Rd, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071
Phone: 033 2264 0952
>St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Address: 30, Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Phone:+91-33-2255 1171
>Viharilal College of Education B.Ed.
Address: 20 E, Judges Court Road, Nearest Railway Station: Majherhat, Nearest Metro Station: Jatin Das Park, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027
Phone: 098049 52210
>Madhyamgram B.Ed. College
Address: 20/3/A, Nadibhag Badu Road, Madhyamgram, Kolkata, West Bengal 700128
Phone: 033 2711 6528
>Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College
Address: 1/1B, A J C Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020
Phone: 033 2282 1482
15th July 2017, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BA from Jharkhand and I am belonging to Hindi medium and I want to take admission in Kolkata for B.Ed. Please tell which college is good for me because my background is Hindi.
In order to get admission for B.Ed course then you must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?