19th January 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Scope after M.Tech along with MA? Which are the best colleges?

sir/madam i want to do M.Tech with MA .what is the scope of this degree & in whaich field i can get a best job? which colleges are best for this degree & plz tell me the name of the entrance.

5th March 2014, 08:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope after M.Tech along with MA? Which are the best colleges?

If you interested in doing both the degree(M.Tech & M.A) then you may go for the course.Basically one Masters degree is sufficient for finding a good career.But if you interested and capable of pursue these courses you may of course go for it.There is an each and individual importance to the M. A and M.Tech differently.If you go for the M.Tech you may some kind of career opportunity,or else if you go for the M.A you may find some other kind of career opportunities.

If you do your M.A then you may mainly go for the Lectureship.So that you can become a lecturer and get in to the faculty field for your career.For this you will need to write an Entrance test.This entrance test is called as National Eligibility Test which is conducted by the University Grants Commission.So this NET Exam is conducted twice a year.For this to apply for the NET Exam you must have a masters degree from a recognized university,as you will be with the MA qualification you can sure apply for the NET exam.There is no maximum age limit to apply for even.You must have secured a minimum of 55% in your qualifying degree.

Or else if you go for the M.Tech degree you may apply for the various companies such as Haldia Petrochemicals,Indian Oil Corporation Ltd,Momentive,Reliance Industries,SABIC,Hindustan Unilever Limited and more.Other than this you may apply for the government jobs even such as Union public service commission,Staff selection commission,combined defense services,and more.So if you do your both masters degree at a time then you may parallally have many opportunities to go with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?