29th September 2016, 10:24 PM
jai24@chauhan

Can I reappear for degree exam in case of getting low score?

Sir, I have appeared for my graduation exams this year. I have not studies properly due to some family reasons. I am very much what if score less marks. It will spoil my career. Please tell me can I reappear for exam?

15th October 2016, 01:58 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I reappear for degree eaxm in case of getting low score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai24@chauhan View Post
Sir, I have appeared for my graduation exams this year. I have not studies properly due to some family reasons. I am very much what if score less marks. It will spoil my career. Please tell me can I reappear for exam?
As per my information there is no such rules for reappearing in the degree examination if you score low marks. Yes, if you failed in one of the subject then yes, you will be getting a chance of supplementary examination where you will be given a chance to clear the degree level examination. But there is no such improvement examination given to the students if belonging from NCTE/UGC recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?