15th April 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Electronics) in IIT, IISC, NIT or JNU for a candidate who has secured 73% in B.Sc?

Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Sc in Electronics, I want to
do M.Sc in Electronics from IIT, IISC, NIT or JNU.
I want to know that there is any entrance exam
for these institutes admission? My aggregate of B.Sc is 73%.

21st October 2017, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Electronics) in IIT, IISC, NIT or JNU for a candidate who has secured 73% in B.Sc?

For M.Sc admission at IITs for various streams, you need to appear for JAM. For JNU, NIT and IISc, there is different entrance exam conducted for admission at PG level degrees.

Hence, you can apply for JAM according to your B.Sc degree. Admission will be on the basis of score in entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
10th November 2017, 03:46 PM
prasadvaibhav24

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Electronics) in IIT, IISC, NIT or JNU for a candidate who has secured 73% in B.Sc?

IIT's, NIT's and JNU don't offer MSc in electronics course.

For MSc. in electronics, Fergusson College in Pune is good. They conduct their own entrance examination.

You can go for MCA in NIT's and IIT. NIT's conduct a national level entrance test called NIMCET. Among the IIT's only IIT Roorkee has a MCA course under the department of Mathematics. JNU has a separate entrance exam for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?