1st May 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any other ways to apply for M.Phil in a regular college? Is it compulsory to write SLET?

Hi, I'm Sara pursuing my PG in correspondence.I have a query regarding my Career please reply for it..?
As i mentioned Above I'm doing my PG 2nd year in correspondence and
my exams are from may end till June..
an I'll be getting my results only During September...
I'm planning to do M.Phil in Regular course after this
but i don't know how i can apply for M.Phil without getting my results
bcoz here the colleges starts issuing application Form For Research Right after the Month of May but that time only i have my exams an i'll get my results only During September
Kindly tell me if there is any other ways to apply for M.Phil In Regular College...
It will be Really Helpful for my career If you Are Replying for this question...

And is it compulsory to write SLET exam even i do M.Phil or NOT?

7th May 2015, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other ways to apply for M.Phil in a regular college? Is it compulsory to write SLET?

SLET is not compulsory to get admission in a M.Phil program and you can apply for admission on the basis of your Master's degree with at least 55% marks. Final year candidates can also apply for admission if they are expecting their results on time but their candidature will be rejected if they fail to produce the provisional degree when required.

Therefore, apply for admission when the notification is released and you have to pass your Master's degree according to the date which is mentioned in the notification. If you can pass before that date then surely you will be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?