30th July 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any others exas other than gate to enter IITs or IISc for doing masters in civil engineering?

Is there any others eras other than gate to enter IITs or IISc for doing masters in civil engineering? What would be the eligibility criteria asked? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this soon! Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the Bioscience courses available? I am interested in doing masters degree in institutes such as IITs and IISc
  2. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  3. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  4. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  5. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  6. Required score in GATE (civil engineering) to get into IIT or IISC?
  7. Can I study M.Tech in Mathematics at IITs or IISc through GATE after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. MS from BITS Pilani is equivalent to Post graduation?
  9. Starting salry after doing M.Des from IISc or IITs?
  10. Can I enter M.Tech civil in PSG college using GATE score? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering
  11. What are the procedures to do Ph.D in IIT without writing GATE?
  12. M.Tech seat in IISC, Banglore and IIT Madras based on my all India GATE civil engineering rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  14. Probable cutoff marks for GATE in premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Any prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?
  15. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
  16. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  17. I have completed BCA then what do i do now?
  18. Which college should I choose among IISC Bangalore and IIT for M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
30th July 2015, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any others exas other than gate to enter IITs or IISc for doing masters in civil engineering?

GATE is the only exam which will allow you to get admission in M.Tech civil engineering from IITs and IISc Bangalore. There is no other exam for this course and you have to pass it with excellent score because these are top institutes.

After passing GATE you will be eligible for stipend during your masters degree which is sponsored by AICTE.
31st July 2015, 06:33 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any others exas other than gate to enter IITs or IISc for doing masters in civil engineering?

GATE is the only Entrance Exam for admission to the course of M.Tech in Civil Engineering from IIT or IISC.
There is no other Entrance Examination which is their for the course of Master Degree from IIT or IISC.
To get into these Institutes for the course of Master Degree you need to clear the GATE Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?