14th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy?

I am a B.E. In Electronics & Instrumentation. I have completed my graduation and working with a company but i want to join merchant navy is there any way by which i coul join it. My D.O.B is 27-04-1986. Please guide me. Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy?

31st August 2016, 10:54 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy?

--If you want to join as a Merchant Navy then there are lot of options to join as you like. But these posts have Age criteria which needs to be fulfilled by you.
Eligibility :
Citizen of India.
Maximum of 25 years of age.
Unmarried candidates.

--Since you have completed Electronics and Instrumentation, you did not have any idea about the Navy but you can get trained to become a Merchant Navy easily.

--You can try for CDS conducted by UPSC which intake candidates into Navy and train in INA- Indian Naval Academy.

--You can also try for Openings in the Navy every time once in 6 months. Merchant Navy Entry/ Sailor Entry will be open twice in a Calendar year. You can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?