3rd September 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What all options are available with GATE Score of 467? Can I apply for M.Des in IISC & IIT,Kanpur?

hello, my gate score is 467(AIR 5300) & i appeared in gate inEC.what all options are available to me with this score.
Can i apply for M.des in IISC & IIT kanpur for M.des with this score?
\

30th January 2017, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all options are available with GATE Score of 467? Can I apply for M.Des in IISC & IIT,Kanpur?

If you have cleared GATE in EC stream, then there are no other options apart from the same stream. You can only get admission in M.Tech EC stream only with this score or in a similar dream.

For M.Des course you need GATE score in a different subject. They are more related to maths and desgining field. Hence, a different subject score is needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?