20th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I am not able to study MBA?

Sir, I am a student of BCA graduation completed & after that took admission in MBA course but not completed due to some reason. I can't understand what to do. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
  2. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  3. Which subject should I opt in B.Sc to study further MBA? Better course between MBA and M.Sc for B.Sc student?
  4. Which country is better to study MS/MBA for B.E. Mechanical graduate?
  5. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad? -- [New]
  6. Is my decision correct to do MBA after B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  8. Is it necessary to pursue BBA to study MBA?
  9. After B.E should I do M.Tech or MBA? I have passed diploma
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  11. Can I study MBA after completion of B.Sc(Nutrition and Dietetics)? Best specializations to study in MBA?
  12. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  13. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  14. Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA?
  15. Which exams to give related to MBA in Rajkot? I want to study MBA
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  17. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  18. What course should be done after B.Com. for a good career? -- [Most Discussed]
21st August 2016, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I am not able to study MBA?

You must complete your MBA course by giving all your efforts. Leaving any of the course at mid stage is not good for any candidate. You must complete it as you have started the course. At this stage without thinking about any other options, first of all you must complete your MBA without any failure. It will be beneficial for you.
22nd August 2016, 06:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I am not able to study MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of BCA graduation completed & after that took admission in MBA course but not completed due to some reason. I can't understand what to do. Please help me.

As you joined the course, you should try to complete the course without fail. The value for the MBA course is high compared to the other degree courses. But if you cannot complete the course, then you can try for some jobs with your graduation degree. You have to explain the reason for quitting the MBA at the time of interviews. After getting a job also you can study the MBA course through correspondence mode. So you have to find a job after quitting MBA with your graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?