22nd January 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for SBI PO?

Hi....sir

This is kapilendra patnaik. I have got doubt regarding eligibility of bank probationary officer. As per recent notification eligibility for po is

Essential Qualification & Experience : 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) aggregate marks in class XII or Diploma course after 10th standard 55% (50%) aggregate marks in Graduation irrespective of Pass Course or Honors Course,

sir I've completed my post graduation(M.Sc) with 57% aggregate and graduation with 63%(hons),53% aggregate and university has certified me as 1st class with distinction. But I ve secured only 53% in std XII......can u please inform me whether I am eligible for po exam is not. If I am eligible if u consider my postgraducation percentage which is more than required percentage 55% I am unable to apply on line as system is not taking my XII MARK....kindly let me know about this dilemma...

Please send me the reply...soon sir.

Thanking u
Kapilendra patnaik
[email protected]
Cell-9052370018.

23rd January 2016, 11:18 AM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for SBI PO?

The eligibility criteria for SBI,PO is that one should be indian and having graduation in any stream with atleast 60% for general category and 55% for sc/ st/ obc category.
23rd January 2016, 12:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years
23rd January 2016, 09:33 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for SBI PO entrance examination. SBI conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates in banking jobs.

As, you have completed your graduation degree, you can appear for SBI PO entrance examination. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination. Candidates need to qualify in all stages of examination for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at http://www.sbi.co.in
23rd January 2016, 10:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

PO stands for Probationary Officer and to appear for the examination for recruitment as PO in SBI candidates have to qualify in SBI PO entrance examination.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination as candidates passed graduation from any recognised university with minimum passing percentage are eligible to appear for examination. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
23rd January 2016, 11:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi....sir

This is kapilendra patnaik. I have got doubt regarding eligibility of bank probationary officer. As per recent notification eligibility for po is

Essential Qualification & Experience : 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) aggregate marks in class XII or Diploma course after 10th standard 55% (50%) aggregate marks in Graduation irrespective of Pass Course or Honors Course,

sir I've completed my post graduation(M.Sc) with 57% aggregate and graduation with 63%(hons),53% aggregate and university has certified me as 1st class with distinction. But I ve secured only 53% in std XII......can u please inform me whether I am eligible for po exam is not. If I am eligible if u consider my postgraducation percentage which is more than required percentage 55% I am unable to apply on line as system is not taking my XII MARK....kindly let me know about this dilemma...

Please send me the reply...soon sir.

Thanking u
Kapilendra patnaik
[email protected]
Cell-9052370018.
For the SBI PO post the eligibility is a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no minimum marks required in Graduation for SBI PO exam. The aspirant should be in the age limit of 21 to 30 years for general category, for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years. There will be a Preliminary Examination (objective test), Written Examination, Group Discussion and Interview for the selection. You can check the details in the website https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us
30th January 2016, 04:35 PM
Gobinda Sen

Yes friend,

You are eligible for SBI PO.

Eligibility criteria for SBI PO :

>>Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognized university.

>>candidate must be a Indian citizen.

>>Age is between 21 to 30 years.

>>ST/SC gets 5 years age relaxation.

>>OBC gets 3 years age relaxation.

Syllabus :

English Language(Grammar,Vocabulary,Comprehension etc).

General Awareness, Marketing and Computers.

Data Analysis and Interpretation.

Reasoning based question of High Level.

Descriptive Paper:

Letter writing

Paragraph writing

Essay writing

Precise writing

Reading Comprehension

Selection process :

Preliminary test

Main exam

Interview

you can check for more details :www.sbi.co.in

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?