24th October 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What percentage of marks is required in B.Sc to study M.Sc?

Sir, I am pursuing my studies in B.Sc general with the subjects physics,chemistry and math. So am I eligible for the course? What percentage of marks are required for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  2. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  3. Can a Maths graduate study for MSc in Astrophysics? What is the percentage required to get in BSc?
  4. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  5. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to get a good college for doing M.Sc in Compute Science or IT?
  7. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  8. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  9. What percentage of marks is required in B.Sc to study M.Sc? -- [New]
  10. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the best colleges other than IIT in Mumbai which provide MSc Physics? What is the percentage required? When the MSc class start?
  12. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  13. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  14. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  15. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  16. What is the percentage required to get a good job after doing BSc?
  17. Percentage required for BSc Nursing for MBBS?
  18. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
24th October 2016, 06:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What percentage of marks is required in B.Sc to study M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am pursuing my studies in B.Sc general with the subjects physics,chemistry and math. So am I eligible for the course? What percentage of marks are required for this?

The percentage of marks required to study M.Sc will vary from one college to another college. It is always advisable to clear the B.Sc degree with good marks, at least with first class (over 60%). The marks scored in the B.Sc will be considered for the admission to the M.Sc course. Some of the colleges will conduct entrance examination for the admission to the M.Sc course. The marks scored in the graduation and entrance will fetch you the course you want in post graduation. So it is advisable to score over 60% marks to get a seat in M.Sc in good colleges.
25th October 2016, 03:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such fixed marks criteria mentioned for admission in M.Sc course as it varies from Institutes to institutes, however in general you should try to score a minimum 55% in aggregate in your B.Sc from a recognized university.
25th October 2016, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?