22nd February 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the pros and cons of doing Post Graduation?

What are the pros and cons of doing Post Graduation? Is it really needed first of all to do a PG course? There are so many candidates who are earning a lot than the people who have done the PG course? So, in which sense it's helpful? I just want to understand this before I take a decision for my studies now. Kindly reply me soon. Thanks in advance.

26th February 2015, 12:47 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What are the pros and cons of doing Post Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the pros and cons of doing Post Graduation? Is it really needed first of all to do a PG course? There are so many candidates who are earning a lot than the people who have done the PG course? So, in which sense it's helpful? I just want to understand this before I take a decision for my studies now. Kindly reply me soon. Thanks in advance.
There is no discussing to the fact that everybody can benefit from studying further. Selecting to improve on your current education and skill level is always a worthy decision to make. However, when it comes to choosing postgraduate studies there are a number of pros and cons.

The benefits of doing PG is it will provide more Opening career paths in certain careers, such as research, are often difficult to access without dedicated research qualifications, can enhance your earning potential. It is highly rewarding for those with aptitude and commitment.

One of the cons and problems is unquestionably the cost of studying a postgraduate degree. You need to be prepared to have a very inaccessible social life, You also need to be prepared for a more passionate work load. If you are looking to get some intellectual motivation, then following a postgraduate degree will ensure that you are intellectually motivated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?