22nd August 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do, Law or CA after B.Com final year?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Com (final year). I am totally confused what to opt in future. Is law a better option or not? Please guide me. I am good at all subjects, but have little bit problem in accounts. Please tell me can I do CA or should i move towards law sphere? Thank you (in advance).

23rd August 2016, 10:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do, Law or CA after B.Com final year?

Personally I would like to suggest you to opt for CA after completion of Bachelor degree in Commerce rather than opting for LAW Degree. Doing Law is Common because it can be done by any graduate where as being a commerce graduate CA is best option for you for bright future.
24th August 2016, 12:49 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your B.Com final year, you must go for CA course as this is related to your field only. You will be benefited if you opt CA course after the completion of B.Com. But if you are interested to pursue LAW, then you can go for LAW also there is no problem in it as LAW can be done after completing Graduation.
24th August 2016, 07:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Each and every field has its own respected position. It depends on your interest that in which field you want to go for.

As you belong to a commerce background you can go for CA course instead of Law.

There are three stages of CA course:

> CPT.

> IPCC.

> Final.

But as you have said that you have some problem in accounts so, for that you can take tuitions, you can solve previous years papers which will help you in understanding the subject much better.

All you need is to work hard whether it is a commerce field or law field or any other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?