20th June 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What to study after B.Sc degree?

I have completed BSc last year and started to prepare for AIPMT, but now I think I cannot do it. I don’t want to waste my time. Guide me for further education in PG.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to apply for BL degree after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Can a BSC (Zoology) Graduate study midwifery as another degree ?
  3. What is the best option after BSc degree/ -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  5. What steps to be followed after completing BSc degree to become a pharmacist
  6. Is BSc degree an eligibility criteria for MBBS? Which are the subjects that we should study in BSc? Is there any kind of preference or reduction during the course for BSc students?
  7. How to study of ICAR after bachelor degree of BSc Agriculture?
  8. How to study Geology after finishing BSc degree?
  9. What is the difference between simple B.Sc. and B.Sc. Honours course? -- [New]
  10. What kind of study is needed for ICAR examination?
  11. How many years should I study for MCA course? I am studying BSc computer science
  12. Is there any common entrance test being conducted by Mumbai university? I am interested to study BSc IT degree
  13. How to take admission in degree after passing BSc degree
  14. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  15. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography?
  16. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  17. Can I do M.Tech degree after finishing BSc degree?
  18. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
21st June 2017, 02:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study after B.Sc degree?

Career after B.Sc Degree:-

Higher Studies

M.Sc Mathematics

M.Sc Physics

M.Sc Chemistry

M.Sc Computers

M.Sc Zoology

M.Sc Botany

MBA

MCA

B.Ed

Job Career:-

Bank PO and Clerk

CBI

SSC

Railway

NTPC

BHEL

FCI

IAS

IPS

UPSC.
21st June 2017, 02:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best courses for you after B.Sc course are given below.

1. M.Sc Mathematics

2. M.Sc Physics

3. M.Sc Chemistry

4. MBA

5. MCA

6. B.Ed

7. M.Sc Computers

8. M.Sc Zoology

9. M.Sc Botany
21st June 2017, 03:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities available after completion of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Course:

As you are done with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) course, there are only two options left with you. They are,

>> Either searching for job

(or)

>> Pursuing Higher Studies

If you are really interested to pursue higher studies, then I would suggest you to study Master of Science course after completion of B.Sc. On the other side, you may go for searching job after completion of Bachelor Degree.

You may find job opportunities in Laboratories, Chemical Industries, Oil Industries, Educational Organizations, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Organizations...etc.,
21st June 2017, 06:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BSc last year and started to prepare for AIPMT, but now I think I cannot do it. I don’t want to waste my time. Guide me for further education in PG.

Candidates after completion of BSc degree can pursue various courses. List of courses is given below;

MSc
MBA
MCA
PGDCA
MA
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
MA Mass Communication
Bachelor of Education
Law Graduation (LLB)
Civil Service Examinations
21st June 2017, 09:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in appearing for NEET examination you can go for master's degree in different stream.

You can purse MBA, M.Sc course as post graduation degree.

The course duration will be of two year and to get admission in course you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination or be in merit list of selected candidates.

After master degree you will become eligible for appearing in NET and other competitive examination for recruitment in jobs.
22nd June 2017, 02:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your B.Sc degree course, you can apply for M.Sc degree course based on your qualification. According to my opinion, you must opt for M.Sc degree course in the relevant field. After completing M.Sc course, you can further apply for Ph.D course in the relevant field after scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
22nd June 2017, 04:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since you are a science graduate, you have plenty of courses available to opt for your higher education such as M.Sc, MBA, MCA, B.Ed, etc, all depends upon your interest.
If you have interest in business then you can opt for MBA as this course provide good opportunity in business sector.
Similarly, if you have interest in computer application then you can opt for MCA.
After bachelor's degree you can opt for B.Ed in order to become a teacher.
Also on the basis of you bachelor's degree you can apply for government sectors such as UPSC, SSC, Railways, Bank, PSC, etc.
24th June 2017, 12:40 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Higher Degree Courses After B..Sc Degree:
  • M.Sc Mathematics
  • M.Sc Physics
  • M.Sc Chemistry
  • M.Sc Computers
  • M.Sc Zoology
  • M.Sc Botany
  • MBA
  • MCA
  • B.Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?