17th August 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for M.Tech(Production Engineering) aspirant?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering). So, I have an interest for doing specialization in M.Tech in Production Engineering. But I want to know what type of jobs will I get?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  2. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  3. What kind of companies should look for jobs after completion of engineering from ECE branch
  4. What kind of material should I read to get through PWD entrance or any other Civil Engineering Jobs?
  5. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  6. Job options for girls after completing B.E.Civil Engineering?
  7. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Age limit to attend the NDA exam? What are the qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?
  11. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  12. Physical Requirements for CDS Exam?
  13. Can I take direct admission in government B.Tech college in HP after scoring 75% marks?
  14. Can I submit IIT JEE form without having OBC certificate?
  15. Can I appear for upcoming civil services examination being a candidate at an age of 28 years?
  16. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  17. Minimum and Maximum height required to join Air Force wing of NDA?
  18. What is the criteria to be eligible for ISRO entrance exam?
31st August 2015, 04:31 PM
candycrush

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for M.Tech(Production Engineering) aspirant?

You shall be able to do all types of the jobs that a mechanical engineer so but since you have an specialization in the production technology you are mostly concerned about

1. Developing and improving operating standards

2. Managing day to day operations with more focus on safety and environmental issues.

3.well reservoir and facility management I optimizing the performance of all the facilities

4.managing contracts and performance of contracts

5. Managing an oil and gas field operations .

6. Logistics for major projects and available fields.

7. Managing day to day operational priorities .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?