17th October 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of M.Phil(Sociology) will be started in Mewar University? Eligibility to get admission?

Can you tell me when the admission in Mewar University will start for M.Phil course of Sociology? Please let me know the eligibility criteria for admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Mewar University Rajasthan for B.Tech?
  2. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  3. When the admission of PhD (Defence Studies) will be started at Punjabi University? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. When the admission will be started in Pune University for PhD in Physical Education program? Eligibility to get admission?
  5. When the admission of PhD(Ecology) will be started in Rajasthan University? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  6. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. When B.Sc(Nursing) admission will be started? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Can I do economic hons after scoring 80% marks?
  9. Universities for Ph.D after M.Ed, M.Phil and B.Ed? Is it valid in Mewar university?
  10. When the admission of M.P.Ed will be started in Madras University?
  11. Where can I do MSc after B.Ed after doing BSc(H) Physics
  12. What is the criteria for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU?
  13. List of the entrance exams after passing 12th standard
  14. Procedure to do correspondence course in DU in BA?
  15. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  16. List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?
  17. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in M.Ed part time? Where to get admission forms in Saurashtra University
21st October 2016, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of M.Phil(Sociology) will be started in Mewar University? Eligibility to get admission?

Admission notification for M.Phil usually comes in the month of August/September for most of the universities. It can even come early in July too.

You must have a masters degree to become eligible for admission. Reputed universities give admission based on merit. Hence, your masters degree marks will be crucial.
22nd October 2016, 12:01 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of M.Phil(Sociology) will be started in Mewar University? Eligibility to get admission?

The admission for the course of M.Phil (Sociology) in Mewar University has already started. For more details, you must visit the official website of the said University.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates those have completed their Masters degree in Sociology from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.Phil in Sociology in Mewar University.

http://mewaruniversity.org/pages/Adm...s-2015-16.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?