29th October 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing BA in English Literature

Respected Sir, I will be completing BA soon and I want to continue with my studies so I want to know about the courses which I can pursue after completing BA in English Literature?

Related Questions:
  1. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  2. What should I pursue among B.Ed or M.Phil after completing MA in English Literature?
  3. How many exam centres are there for UGC NET exam in Delhi NCR?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  5. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  6. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  7. Is it possible to do PG degree in English literature after completing bachelor degree in History
  8. Is Maninmaniam Sundaranar University approved by AICTE UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  10. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  11. Will I get a better job after completion of Ph.D in English Literature? -- [New]
  12. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?
  13. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.A.(English Literature)?
  14. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  15. How can I find a govt sector job after completing M.A in English literature?
  16. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  17. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  18. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
31st October 2016, 09:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing BA in English Literature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I will be completing BA soon and I want to continue with my studies so I want to know about the courses which I can pursue after completing BA in English Literature?
After completion of B.A in English, you can do M.A in English.

You have completed B.A in English with 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in English.

You can do MBA course also.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
31st October 2016, 03:14 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
As you know English is the study of Literature, linguistic and philosophy of the English Language. After completing graduation in English you can go for Master degree course or you can go for short term course which is known as Diploma course. You can even join a job after completing your B.A degree because subject such as English is in great demand especially in the field of BPO/KPO firms and also in the field of educational institute. So, basically you have lots of options to do in your near future. Following are the options you can do after B.A completion in English:

List of Courses that you can do after your graduation in English:
  • M.A in English
  • M.A in Communicative English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Spoken English
  • M.B.A in HR
  • Certificate course in Functional English
  • Certificate course in Teaching English
  • B.ED (Bachelor in Education)
  • D.ED (Diploma in Education)
  • Certificate course of Translation proficiency
  • You can even join a course in a journalism, editing, etc.

After completion of the course you can find a job in the following sector:
  • Engslih Teacher (Educational Institute)
  • Author/writer (Publishing units)
  • Research Analyst (REsercah units)
  • Translator (Adverting firms)
  • Journalist
  • Editor
  • Reporter etc.
3rd November 2016, 10:18 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Career opportunities after completing BA in English Literature

After completion of B.A in English you can do M.A in English.
M.A in Communicative English
D.ED (Diploma in Education)
Post Graduate Diploma in Spoken English
M.B.A in HR
B.ED (Bachelor in Education)
Certificate course in Teaching English
Certificate course of Translation proficiency
Post Graduate Diploma in English

Jobs after BA in english
Translation
Author
English teacher
Research
Scriptwriter
KPO Firms
Publishing
Teaching
Advertising
Writing

Other career option after BA in English

Law
Tourism Administration
Communication Management
International Relations
Film Editing and Direction
Visual Communication
4th November 2016, 05:21 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
After completing your graduation from English Literature you can go for your master degree or you have also some other options also. After completing your BA you can go for these courses:
> MA
> MBA
> Diploma
> B.Ed
> LLB

Choose the field according to your interest and also take care about future references.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?