2nd March 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Why colleges are not recruiting candidates who have completed MCA or M.Tech as professors?

So many colleges and universities are not giving permission to teach in the engineering colleges though they are having the qualification of m.c.a and m.tech.? Why this is happening? What is the expectation to apply for professor job then? Please advice.

3rd March 2016, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why colleges are not recruiting candidates who have completed MCA or M.Tech as professors?

Normally, most of the colleges seek experienced candidates or those who have GATE/NET/SET score along with the MCA or M.Tech qualification.

Therefore, if you are a fresh candidate and don't have any of the above scores then it will be really difficult to get a lecturer job because there is so much competition these days. Hence, either gain experience with a small job or qualify the above exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?