31st May 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Wipro if I have 60% marks throughout studies?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of BE 3rd year in IT branch.
i have 71% in 10th,67% in 12th and 64% in BE till 3nd year.
am i eligible for campus placement in wipro? Can you please provide me the right information and guidance?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs eligibility in Wipro, HCL, Satyam and Tata company after completing B.Tech with 68% marks, 12th with 58% and 10th with 70% marks?
  2. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS and Wipro if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  5. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  6. Eligibility criteria of Wipro Off-Campus recruitment 2015
  7. What is the eligibility for campus selection after B.E?
  8. How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?
  9. Should I opt for Wipro which is providing PG course along with job or go for higher studies being woman?
  10. Can I apply for Wipro WASE if I had a backlog during my graduation? Am I eligible for it now as I have cleared my backlogs. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for Wipro as per the marks obtained in academics?
  12. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if secured 7.39 CGPA in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  14. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for TCS or WIPRO after scoring 62.93% in B.E
  16. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 57% marks in 10th, 59% marks in 12th
  17. After scoring 58% in ECE how can I get a job?
  18. Can I apply for WASE program in WIPRO with B.Sc degree?
31st May 2015, 01:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Wipro if I have 60% marks throughout studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

am i eligible for campus placement in wipro? Can you please provide me the right information and guidance?
Yes, you are eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Wipro Technology is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 50%(B.Tech/MCA = 60%)

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.

Pattern for Wipro Technology written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
31st May 2015, 01:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Wipro if I have 60% marks throughout studies?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Wipro having secured the above mentioned percentages. The minimum percentage required in Graduation is basically "60% marks and above" and 50% marks both in 10th Class and 12th Class. Since you have secured good percentage in 10th, 12th and in Graduation you are eligible to attend Wipro Recruitment process. The detailed Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below,

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Diploma/ Graduates or Post Graduates (Non MCA/ MBA) from full time courses can apply for this Wipro Recruitment process.

>> Graduates in any stream or discipline are eligible to apply.

>> Minimum Percentage required in 10th Class - 50% marks

Minimum Percentage required in 12th Class - 50% marks

Minimum Percentage required in Graduation - 60% marks

>> 60% marks in Latest Graduation and Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks in Class X and XII.

Wipro Selection Process:

* Aptitude Test
* PC Skills Test
* HR Round and Spoken English Test
31st May 2015, 03:15 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Yes you are eligible for appearing in the WIPRO examination for recruitment as you have 60% throughout.
But getting eligible is not the only thing, the real competition lies here only.
You need to compete with all the people to get a job.
There are three phases for the recruitment purpose.
First is the Aptitude paper, in this paper there are questions from mathematics and reasoning along with the English language which you have to take and then a list is prepared of that exam through which some candidates are selected for the next round.
The next round is the group discussion round in which a topic is given to all the candidates on which you have to speak. In this section your communication skills plays the major role.
After this round, the next and the final round is the personal interview round in which you will be asked questions about the technical field as well as from the HR field, and if you are selected in this section too, then you will get a job.
31st May 2015, 06:10 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Yes of course, you are absolutely eligible to apply for Wipro.

Wipro Eligibility:

Degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above marks in throughout their career. No active backlogs are allowed. Two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason.

Selection Process: Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?