10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 69.3% in B.Tech and a backlog?

I am a B.Tech graduate. I have an aggregate of 69.3% with one backlog which I have cleared. I would like to know that am I eligible for attending CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  2. What type of questions are asked in GD round of CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  4. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  6. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  7. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  8. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  9. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  10. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  11. How to apply in Amazon Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  12. What is the eligible criteria for campus interview?
  13. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  14. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Group Discussion topics available to prepare for Thirdware Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  17. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
14th October 2016, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 69.3% in B.Tech and a backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Tech graduate. I have an aggregate of 69.3% with one backlog which I have cleared. I would like to know that am I eligible for attending CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer?
Yes, you are eligible for CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 69.3% in B.Tech. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech/MTech/ME/MCA (CSE, IT, ECE, Telecom) in the years 2015 & 2016 are eligible to apply for CGI Associate Software Engineer post. Candidates should have scored more than 65% marks in B.Tech and should have obtained over 60% marks in Class X and XII. So you are eligible for the selection process with 69.3% marks in B.Tech and as you mentioned you have cleared the backlog. The CGI website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?