3rd March 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend IBM Off-campus Drive if completed B.Tech(EE) with a backlog?

Hello friends, I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering last year. I want to apply for IBM off campus interview in Pune. So, I am eligible to attend this interview or not? I had a backlog in 2nd semester which I have cleared without wasting a year.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a BCA candidate who is waiting for backlog result?
  3. Am I eligible to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive if completed B.Tech(EE) with a backlog? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  5. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  6. Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?
  7. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  9. Can I attend IBM Off-Campus Drive while having 2 years of gap in Polytechnic Diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive having 2 standing arrears in 5th semester of B.Tech?
  11. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive with 53.47% in 12th standard?
  13. Do I have to register to attend IBM Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive while having a year gap due to backlog?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in IBM Off-Campus Drive for a BCA graduate?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  17. Cutoff marks required in overall academics to attend IBM Systems Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?

22nd March 2018, 10:12 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IBM Off-campus Drive if completed B.Tech(EE) with a backlog?

In order to attend IBM Off-campus Drive, candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should have completed bachelor's of master's degree like: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/MBA etc. with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university

> Candidate must clear all their pending backlogs before applying

> Candidates with educational gap exceeding a year are not allowed

23rd March 2018, 09:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IBM Off-campus Drive if completed B.Tech(EE) with a backlog?

Yes, you will be eligible to attend IBM Off Campus drive if you have successfully cleared that pending backlog. Basically there is a certain marks criteria, backlog criteria in order to be eligible for attending IBM Off campus drive.

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation in ECE/ CSE/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Applied Electronics/ ..etc., from a recognized university.

>> Minimum Percentage Required:-

* In 10th Class - 60% marks
* In 12th Class - 60% marks
* In B.E/ B.Tech/ Qualifying Exam - 65% marks

>> There must not be any pending backlogs by the time you apply for this recruitment. And if you have any, you are required to mention the accurate details at the time of registration.

>> As you have cleared that pending backlog, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?