28th June 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amazon Device Associate Off-Campus Drive?

Hi Sir/Madam,
Can anyone tell me about the eligibility criteria to attend the Off-Campus Drive of Amazon for Device Associate recruitment? I want to attend this Drive so please tell me about its eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  2. Eligibility criteria and skills required to apply in Amazon AWS Off-Campus Drive for Cloud Support Associate post? -- [New]
  3. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  4. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  5. Eligibility to attend Indiamart Associate Software Programmer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 84% in 10th, 73.1% in 12th and 82.55% in B.Tech?
  6. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  7. What is the salary of Device Associates in Amazon?
  8. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many rounds are available in Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this interview? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  12. Important dates of Accenture Associate IT Operations Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  16. How to apply in Amazon Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
29th June 2016, 10:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amazon Device Associate Off-Campus Drive?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Amazon Device Associate Off Campus Drive:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Amazon Device Associate Off Campus drive.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or its equivalent combination of technical education along with experience from a recognized university.

>> B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA courses are preferable

>> Freshers to 1 year of testing experience is preferred

>> You must have a good knowledge of QA Methodology and tools

>> You must have experience in testing any consumer facing software product or website or device.

>> The preferred qualification is experience is testing any consumer facing software.

>> You must be able to understand the test cases and execute them.
29th June 2016, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,
Can anyone tell me about the eligibility criteria to attend the Off-Campus Drive of Amazon for Device Associate recruitment? I want to attend this Drive so please tell me about its eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria of Amazon Device Associate recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Amazon Device Associate is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Amazon Device Associate recruitment.
30th June 2016, 02:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible to apply for Amazon Device Associate off-campus drive, you will have to have a minimum qualification of B.Tech/B.E. or any technical degree from a recognized University and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
30th June 2016, 01:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You must be familiar with the computer basics along with internet services. Also you must posses a graduation degree from any well affiliated institute/university. Along this you are expected to sort out all kind of bugs. You should be updated with new releases and various tests on them. If you posses all above qualities, then you can apply for the post of Amazon Device Associate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?