19th April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive while having a year gap due to backlog?

Hi Friends,
I have a 1 year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year due to backlog of 1st year. So, am I eligible for Syntel On-Campus Drive? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  2. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  3. How to become eligible for off campus recruitment drive of Syntel company?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?
  5. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  6. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  7. Eligibility to get job in Syntel for a candidate who has a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  8. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  9. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  10. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  11. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a BCA candidate who is waiting for backlog result?
  12. Can I attend IBM Off-Campus Drive while having 2 years of gap in Polytechnic Diploma?
  13. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  14. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the criteria for Syntel on campus placement drive?
  17. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
20th April 2016, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive while having a year gap due to backlog?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Syntel On Campus Drive:

You are eligible to attend Syntel On Campus Drive. Here is the detailed eligibility criteria required to attend Syntel On Campus drive.

>> A Maximum of One year (1 year) break is allowed for Syntel On Campus drive

As an year gap is allowed, you are eligible to attend Syntel On Campus drive provided with you meet the below requirements.

- There must not be any pending backlogs

- You must have successfully passed Graduate degree with minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
21st April 2016, 01:02 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive while having a year gap due to backlog?

Yes , you can attend for the interview in Syntel on-campus drive. Your gap will not be taken into consideration. Since it is just 1 year gap, there will not be any problem for you at the time of attending the Interview. You are eligible for the interview.

~ But , you should have good answer for the question why you have gap. (why you have backlog)

~ Apart from this , to crack the interview,

--> you should have good communication skills
--> You should be good at anyone of the software courses.
1) Testing tools
2) C-Language
3) C++
4) Java
5) Oracle
6) SAP (ABAP , BO , BI , etc.)
7) Dot Net , etc.
5th February 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to attend syntel interview... I am waiting fir my backlog exam results which i wrote... If i clear those i have no backlogs then..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?