6th January 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Joining letter after getting selected for TCS?

Sir,
I have placed in TCS on campus. My college is comes under c grade (UPTU).
When I will get my joining letter from TCS? Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. When I would be getting the joining call letter from TCS after getting selected in campus placement drive?
  2. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  3. When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in TCS through Off-campus Drive?
  4. Will there be any problem at the timing of join if haven't received the Joining Letter?
  5. Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer
  6. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  7. How may I know about my joining date for CPO? I am selected as SI in CISF but still I did not get my joining letter -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  9. Is there any problem to join if selected in TCS but didn't present marksheet of backlog exam?
  10. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  11. Why I am not getting my joining letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?
  12. When I will get my joining letter if selected in Wipro Wista?
  13. When the joining letter will be mailed to selected candidates of HCL Campus Interview?
  14. What should I do to contact Syntel if haven't got joining letter yet?
  15. When I will get Call Letter if selected in TCS?
  16. When TCS will confirm joining date if selected as a Software Developer?
  17. When will TCS call for the job?
  18. When will I get the TCS call letter?
6th January 2016, 11:13 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Joining letter after getting selected for TCS?

After the selection in TCS, candidate will get the information about joining date through mail.
As you are selected through campus placement, then it is expected to have joining letter in 5 to 6 months.
You will get your joining letter in next 5 to 6 months through your registered email-id.
6th January 2016, 10:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no definite answer to your query. This is because there is no guarantee given of issue of joining letter on a particular date to the outside world by TCS. Only the top level of HR department of TCS will figure this out and know. It will be intimidated to the candidates few weeks before the joining. You need to have patience as there is a good gap of few months from selection to joining. The on boarding of 2015 selected students have already started and will go on upto June 2016. So you can get the joining date in any month in the near future.
8th January 2016, 04:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

First of all I congratulated you for being selected in one of the top most IT company i.e TCS. You have cleared its aptitude test and all the three rounds of interview.

>>You want to know about the joining letter. Generally, TCS provide joining letter after 1-2 month of placement. It does not matter whether your college comes under C grade. If you are selected in the TCS, you will definitely get the call letter.

>>Generally TCS send the joining letter through email. So in my opinion you have to regularly check your email at least once in a day. In case if you are more worrying about it then you can ask this query by sending an email to TCS. The email address is easily available at their website.
14th May 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

MY friends got mail about their joining date, but I didnt get it. What is the reason
23rd August 2016, 07:15 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

After getting selected for TCS usually it takes about 6 to 14 months to get the joining date. They will provide you joining date and all other details in the registered email-id that you did while recruitment process.
Please do not worry, TCS is one of the leading MNC in India. Be patient, check your registered email-id at least once a day, you will get joining email to your email.
8th September 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Will be there any problem about my tc...I'm ug graduate and selecting TCS but I have join m.com and discontinue so I have only discontinue tc..is there any problem for me
14th December 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in TCS on campus and my college is A grade SRM universiyty, i havent received ILP corner but accepted my offer letter will I still get joining letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?