27th December 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 10th standard?

Sir/Mam, I have secured 57% marks in class 10th and 84% in class 12th ,77% in BCA and now I am pursuing my MCA 2nd year till now secured 75%....am I eligible for campus placement??? I am worried only with 10th standard. Is that ok? Will I be eligible for the campus placement or not?

27th December 2016, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 10th standard?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Campus placements with 57% marks in 10th Class. Yes, you are required to meet the basic criteria in order to be eligible. The basic educational qualification and percentage criteria required are given below.

>> Minimum Qualification Required:

* You must have done B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized university

* Candidates from MCA background are also eligible to apply for Campus placements.

>> Minimum Percentage Required:

* In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In Graduation/ Post Graduation - Minimum 60% marks

>> As you have secured less marks in 10th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are eligible to apply for campus placements.
28th December 2016, 09:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 10th standard?

There will be difficulty concerning your eligibility for campus placement drives since most of the companies seek candidates having 60℅ throughout the career. However, there is nothing to worry much. You will be eligible for certain companies who do not seek 60℅ criteria or do not take into account tenth score. Apart from these, many companies like CTS, Accenture give a relaxation of 5℅ in tenth score when they come for recruitment in different colleges across India.
28th December 2016, 02:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry, but your question is incomplete. You haven't specified the name of the company where you want to apply for campus recruitment. Different companies have different percentage criteria, so it would be very difficult for me to guide you with the proper information regarding the percentage. However, in general the minimum marks for campus recruitment is 60% in 10th & 12th standard and 65% in bachelor's degree. I would be happy to reply your question again if you kindly share the name of the company.
28th December 2016, 04:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have secured 57% marks in class 10th and 84% in class 12th ,77% in BCA and now I am pursuing my MCA 2nd year till now secured 75%....am I eligible for campus placement??? I am worried only with 10th standard. Is that ok? Will I be eligible for the campus placement or not?
Your 10th standard marks is below 60% so you are not eligible for Campus Placement.

Eligibility criteria for campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?