6th March 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement if I have less than 50 percentage marks in only 10th standard?

Hi, I am shadab wali, doing a B.Tech from integral university lucknow, student of computer science branch, 3rd year. My 10th, 12th, and B.Tech (6th sem) percentage are 49%, 69%, and 75% respectively, with a 2year gap after my 12th. I am not eligible for TCS, Infosys. Due to my qualification.. So, please sir tell me those names of companies where I have to apply IN-CAMPUS and OFF-CAMPUS. I try hard after my 12th, but this is totally a disappointing phase for me, where I know I am not eligible for any of best IT companies? Please sir reply as soon as possible.

7th March 2017, 10:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have less than 50 percentage marks in only 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am shadab wali, doing a B.Tech from integral university lucknow, student of computer science branch, 3rd year. My 10th, 12th, and B.Tech (6th sem) percentage are 49%, 69%, and 75% respectively, with a 2year gap after my 12th. I am not eligible for TCS, Infosys. Due to my qualification.. So, please sir tell me those names of companies where I have to apply IN-CAMPUS and OFF-CAMPUS. I try hard after my 12th, but this is totally a disappointing phase for me, where I know I am not eligible for any of best IT companies? Please sir reply as soon as possible.
It is very difficult to appear for campus placement, as you have scored less than 50% marks in 10th standard. Most of the companies require at least 60% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation (BE/B.Tech) for appearing campus placement. You can contact the placement officer and ask him to help you regarding the campus placement (as you have scored good marks in Class 12th and engineering). But you can apply for startup companies or midsized companies for a job. As you have scored good marks in engineering, you have a very good chance of getting a job. You should have very good technical skills and communication skills to clear the selection process. You should have good aptitude skills to clear the written test conducted by the companies.
8th March 2017, 09:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have less than 50 percentage marks in only 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per marks criteria, you can apply for below given companies.

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
8th March 2017, 05:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend Campus placements with the above mentioned percentage criteria. Almost all MNC's have a same percentage criteria and differs slightly from company to company.

>> Most of the companies criteria is that "Throughout Percentage Criteria".

>> i.e., You must have successfully meet the required percentage criteria from 10th Class onwards. So you must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th Class, minimum 60% marks in 12th Class and minimum 60% marks in Graduation..

>> As you have secured less than what is required in 10th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend Campus placements with less percentage in 10th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?