24th February 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for off campus placement for all companies if I have 56 percentage marks in 10th?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to know that I am pursuing B.Tech and my current CGPA is 8.5 and my 12th marks are 72% but my 10th marks are 5.6 so am I eligible for off campus placement for all companies? Can you please give me the details on this? Thank you!

25th February 2017, 03:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for off campus placement for all companies if I have 56 percentage marks in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I want to know that I am pursuing B.Tech and my current CGPA is 8.5 and my 12th marks are 72% but my 10th marks are 5.6 so am I eligible for off campus placement for all companies? Can you please give me the details on this? Thank you!

Sorry, you are not eligible for off campus placement for all companies if you have scored only 56% marks in the 10th standard. Many top MNCs require at least 60% marks in Class X, XII and B.Tech and candidates should not have any standing backlogs. So it is very difficult to attend the campus placement drive with less than 60% marks. Some of the companies consider only marks scored in the engineering graduation, you can attend campus placement in those companies. Many companies recruit candidates based on their marks scored in the engineering. You can apply to those companies for a job.
25th February 2017, 08:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for off campus placement for all companies if I have 56 percentage marks in 10th?

No, you are not eligible to attend Off campus placements with the above mentioned criteria in 10th Class. Yes, almost all the companies demand candidates to have minimum 60% marks throughout the academics. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for attending Off campus placements is as follows.

>> Minimum Percentage required in 10th Class - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage required in 12th Class - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage required in B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA - 60% marks

As you have secured 56% marks in 10th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend Most of the companies recruitment's.
26th February 2017, 12:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for any Campus Placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Campus Placement is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

You can apply below given companies,

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?