24th April 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get engineering jobs after completion of graduation after 5 years?

I completed my engineering in 5 years. I am having reservation (sc). Can I get good engineering jobs? I belong to electrical and electronics branch, mainly I want job in private sector. Can you please give me the details to be followed? Thank you!

26th April 2017, 12:58 AM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Am I eligible to get engineering jobs after completion of graduation after 5 years?

As you have not worked for 5 years since you have completed your graduation in B.Tech, it will be a bit difficult for you to avail a job. However, it is not that you will not be able to get any job.

You should keep on applying for jobs in various companies and I am sure you will be able to crack the interview rounds and avail the job you have applied for.
26th April 2017, 09:54 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Am I eligible to get engineering jobs after completion of graduation after 5 years?

Completing the engineering degree in 5 years, if with valid reasons then it is fine. Otherwise that gap made may become a hinder. But still you can prepare well for government level competitive exams like GATE. Private companies might not prefer candidates with career gap since many candidates are available without that.
26th April 2017, 12:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job in private sector, just keep trying for it by giving interviews at various companies. Chances of getting job will be more in big cities compared to small cities.

Just make sure you have an attractive CV and well prepared for the interview according to the job profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?