24th February 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Which software job to apply with 4 years experience having completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

Which software job to apply with 4 years experience and completed diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please give me the company details which I can start applying for the job? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the details soon on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and having eleven years of experience?
  2. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  3. Jobs available for diploma in mechanical engineering candidate with 1 year experience
  4. How can I apply for TN government job after completing B.E IT?
  5. List of companies to apply after having 3 months of CAD designing experience and completed B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  6. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What would be the starting salary and salary after 5 years?
  7. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience?
  8. Will I be able to get software job if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  10. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  11. Which Mechanical related course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I apply for SSB Interview having completed B.E. Mechanical on Diploma basis?
  13. Is it possible to get a job in software sector without any prior IT experience?
  14. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?
  17. Is it possible to get the software engineer job after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
25th February 2017, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which software job to apply with 4 years experience having completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which software job to apply with 4 years experience and completed diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please give me the company details which I can start applying for the job? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the details soon on the same.

It is very difficult to get a job in software field without degree qualifications. The candidates should have studied graduation for a job in software field. So you can study B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science to get a job in software industry. As you have studied Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and having four years experience, it is advisable to pursue your career in the same field. With diploma qualifications it is difficult to get a job in the software industry. You should study computer programming languages of your interest like PHP, Java, HTML, Javascript etc. to get a job in the software industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?