26th September 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent?

Am I eligible for applying for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent? Can you please provide me with the information on the same? Can you please answer me back soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  2. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements in top MNCs with 60.4 percent in 10th, 53.4 percent in 12th and doing B.Tech CSE?
  5. Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?
  6. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNCs if scored 59.8 percent in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in private companies having 45% in 12th?
  10. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  11. M.Tech Correspondence Without Any Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for job walkins having less than 60% in Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  14. Should i do Diploma in Mining after 3 years certificate course in same?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?
  16. Do I have chance for doing MS from NUS Singapore?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNC companies if I have 58 percent marks in 12th and above 60 percent throughout studies?
  18. Can I join IPCC in direct entry if I have scored less than 55 percent in B.Com and 70 percent in MBA? -- [New]
3rd October 2017, 08:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent?

The minimum percentage required to apply for jobs in MNCs is 60% throughout the academic career and some MNCs asks for 65% marks. Candidates having pending backlogs cannot apply for jobs in MNCs and they should not have more than 2 years of educational gap.

They must have good technical knowledge regarding their stream and should have knowledge in computer. English is must with a decent behaviour.
4th October 2017, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for applying for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent? Can you please provide me with the information on the same? Can you please answer me back soon? Thank you!

Some MNCs consider at least over 60% marks in any two examinations i.e. Diploma and BTech. You are eligible to apply for those MNCs which consider only Diploma and Graduation marks for the selection. You may not be eligible in a few companies with less than 60% marks in 10th. In general, MNCs required at least 60% marks in Class 10th, 12th and Graduation for selection. You have to apply to the MNCs through the company’s website for a job. The selection process consists of Written test/Online test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the selection process.
5th October 2017, 11:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to get job in IT MNC companies. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in MNC recruitment's.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> There is a certain percentage criteria in order to be eligible for appearing in MNC recruitment's.

Minimum Percentage in 10th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Percentage in 12th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Percentage in Graduation - 60% marks

As you have secured less than 60% marks in 10th Class, you may not be eligible for appearing in MNC recruitment's.
13th October 2017, 01:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for IT MNC companies because your 10th standard marks is below 60%.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.

You can apply below given companies,

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?