15th September 2017, 12:09 AM
ukm55

Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?

Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required? What should be the procedure I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA
  2. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  3. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  4. Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?
  8. Am I eligible for PNB PO after scoring 46.5% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 59.89% in BSc?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks?
  10. Should I join NPTI - GEC Course without any placement assurance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?
  13. M.Tech Correspondence Without Any Entrance Exam?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placements in top MNCs with 60.4 percent in 10th, 53.4 percent in 12th and doing B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to write TET having 47 percent in degree?
15th September 2017, 07:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?

D.Ed stands for Diploma in Education. The academic qualification required for this course is that candidate must have done senior secondary board examination from a recognized board and secure at least 50% marks in it. The percentage criteria is relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates.

Yes, you can apply for Diploma in Education after completion of Bachelor of Science with 48% marks and 50% marks in 12th. You can apply online for D.Ed course from National Institute of Open Schooling. For any more information regarding this Click Here .
15th September 2017, 08:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?

D.Ed is Diploma in Education and required qualification to appear in entrance examination for admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required aggregate to appear in examination varies with entrance examination but the common required criteria is 50%.

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible to get admission in D.Ed course.
15th September 2017, 08:09 PM
ranu shahi

Yes you are eligible to pursue D.Ed.
Eligibility criteria are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Intermediate from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored a minimum of 55% in 12th standard.
Candidate age should not less than 18 years.
15th September 2017, 08:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

D.Ed refers to Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) course and same is a two year Diploma certificate teacher training program after completing which D.Ed. professionals become eligible to work at elementary level schools, nurseries and similar educational institutes imparting elementary education.

Further the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board.

So having completed your Class 12th with 50% marks you are certainly eligible for pursuing D.Ed degree course.

As far as you are concerned about the procedure for taking admission in the same course then it varies with institutes as some conduct entrance examination where as some institutes take admission on merit basis. So you need to visit your desired college or its official link for knowing its admission procedure.
15th September 2017, 08:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue D.Ed (Diploma in Education) course with the above mentioned eligibility criteria. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> In general, the duration of this D.Ed course is 2 years.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this D.Ed course is 12th Class pass in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks.

>> As you are done with 12th Class with 50% marks, I am very sure that you can pursue D.Ed course.

>> Admission is done through the written entrance examination conducted by the concerned state. So you are required to score valid marks in the entrance examination to get admission in the best colleges/ institutions.
16th September 2017, 03:16 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukm55 View Post
Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required? What should be the procedure I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for D.ED (Diploma in Education) after B.SC, because minimum qualification required to apply for D.ED is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board and you have done bachelors, so you are eligible to apply for diploma in education course.

>> Duration of diploma in education course is 1 year.

Institutes for D.ED Course:-

1). Elina Institute of Education, Delhi

2). Bhilai Maitri College, Durg

3). Aastha College of Education, Yamuna Nagar

4). AMG College of education for Women, Vishakhapatnam

Career Options after Diploma in Education:-

>> Education counsellor.

>> Junior teacher.

>> Teacher assistant.

>> Record keeper.

>> Education developer.
16th September 2017, 05:51 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for D.Ed course. Candidates who have completed their intermediate with minimum of 50% marks are eligible for this course. There is 3 to 5% relaxation of marks available for reserved candidates as per government rules. Thanks
16th September 2017, 10:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

D.Ed stands for Diploma in Education.

The eligibility criteria for D.Ed course is as below:

Academic qualification: 12th board passed or appearing for this board.

Percentage of marks required is 50% in 12th.

The age limit is 18-36 years for D.Ed course.

You can apply for this course after securing 50% marks in senior secondary board examination.
6th March 2021, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Am in eligible for d.ed I have score 46.7 in hsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?