31st October 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get job as fresher after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I have completed BE in electronics and telecommunication with first class un ...looking for job as fresher..or internship..in Ahmedabad...It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job in telecom sector in Qatar after completion of electronics & telecommunication? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to get a job in MNC after completion of Applied Electronics and Instrumentation course?
  5. What are the core company jobs I can apply after completion of B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  7. What should I do to get a job after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  8. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  10. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  11. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference?
  14. Am I eligible to get the job as a fresher after completion of B.Tech? What is the procedure followed for it?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  16. What software courses I need to compete to get a job in MNC after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course?
  17. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  18. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
31st October 2016, 11:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job as fresher after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Being a fresher in Electronics and Telecommunication, you can get a job via :-

- GATE score followed by interview in the leading PSUs.
- Other entrance exams conducted by the concerned companies like JTO by BSNL, etc.
- Off-campus and pool campus recruitment drives of various companies across the country.
- Leading third party consultancies and job portals through which you can appear in various recruitment drives as well as appear in walk-in drivers.
31st October 2016, 11:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job as fresher after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

There are so many good electronics and telecommunication companies in Ahmedabad. Some of them are J B Electronics Company, Shree Ram Electronics, Hitachi Hi-Rel Power Electronics Pvt. Ltd. etc.
You simply have to submit your resume in the HR section of the company. Whenever there is any vacancy, the personnel department will inform you about the vacancy. Then you have to follow-up the recruitment process of the company. Generally this process includes entrance test and interview. After clearing both test and interview, you will get a job.
1st November 2016, 01:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for internship program in various companies as and when the notification for admission is release by the prospective organization and if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for it, you will be most eligible to get into it.

As far as job is concerned, you should register yourself with various online job portals and you will definitely receive notifications regarding the job in various organization , you can also sit for pool campus in different companies organized basically by top MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?