27th December 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in software companies after completion of B.Tech Biotech course?

Sir/Mam, I want to know that whether B.Tech biotech students eligible for software companies or not or whether they can get a job or not ? since most of the companies already mention that except bio based branches all branches can apply for the post but bot for biotech?

Related Questions:
29th December 2016, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in software companies after completion of B.Tech Biotech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I want to know that whether B.Tech biotech students eligible for software companies or not or whether they can get a job or not ? since most of the companies already mention that except bio based branches all branches can apply for the post but bot for biotech?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in software companies after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology course. The candidates should study any software courses before applying for a job in software companies. You must be good in programming and should know C, C++ and Java. The selection to the software companies will be done through aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. So you have to prepare well to clear the aptitude test in order to qualify for the next rounds. Many IT companies recruit the B.Tech Biotechnology graduates as a System Engineer or Software Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?