26th September 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get placed in top IT MNC if I had one backlog at CSE 1st year?

I am doing my BE CSE third year. I kept one arrear in my 1st sem and I cleared it within that semester. Am I eligible to get placed in top MNC's? Can someone please help me with the details on the same soon? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

4th October 2017, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get placed in top IT MNC if I had one backlog at CSE 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my BE CSE third year. I kept one arrear in my 1st sem and I cleared it within that semester. Am I eligible to get placed in top MNC's? Can someone please help me with the details on the same soon? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to get placed in top IT MNCs. As mentioned, you have cleared that backlog in the next semester, so you are eligible for top IT MNC. Top MNCs recruit candidates through on campus and off campus modes. Those students who have completed Class X, XII and Engineering with over 60% marks are eligible to attend the interview in top MNCs. Therefore, if you scored over 60% marks in 10th, 12th and engineering then you are eligible for top IT MNCs. You should not have any standing backlogs at the time of the selection process.
4th October 2017, 08:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get placed in top IT MNC if I had one backlog at CSE 1st year?

In order to get placed in top IT MNCs, you have to fulfill the following conditions:

> You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career.

> Some top MNCs demands for minimum 65% marks.

> You should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying for job.

> You should not have educational gap of more than 2 years.

> You should have good communication skills.

> You should have good technical knowledge with computer literacy.

So, you have to meet all these conditions to apply for jobs in top IT MNCs.
4th October 2017, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to appearing in MNC recruitment process as you have finally cleared the pending backlog.

In general, there is a certain eligibility criteria required to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics

>> You must not have any pending backlogs by the time you appear in MNC companies recruitment process.

>> As you have successfully cleared the pending backlog, you are certainly eligible to get placed in MNC companies.
13th October 2017, 12:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for IT companies recruitment because you have already cleared your pending backlog.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?