10th May 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog?

Hi Friends,
I have scored 82.46% in 10th and 74.67% in 12th. I had a year gap after 12th. I have completed my B.E. in CSE with CGPA of 6.25. I had a year gap in B.E because of backlog. Am I eligible for MNC like Accenture, Wipro, Capgemini, etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  2. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  3. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  4. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  6. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to get placed in Accenture and Capgemini? Is it necessary to have no backlog for graduates to apply for these companies?
  8. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  9. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  10. Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?
  11. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Cognizant if dropped 2 years after 12th being a B.E. final year student?
  13. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  14. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  15. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  16. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 55% in 12th and having a gap of 3 years between 12th and B.E.?
  18. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
12th May 2016, 09:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog?

No, you are not at all eligible to get job in Accenture, Wipro and Capgemini companies with the above mentioned year gaps. The reason why you are not eligible to get job in the above mentioned companies is given below.

>> You have not mentioned finally whether you cleared that backlog or not.

>> Based on the things you mentioned above, there are two year gaps during your academics.

>> Whereas, a maximum of 1 year gap is allowed generally in order to be eligible for appearing in the above mentioned companies recruitment processes.

>> As there are 2 year gaps which are more than allowed, I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible.
12th May 2016, 11:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible in the companies (Accenture, Wipro, Capgemini). This is because you have an academic gap in your B.E course. As per the eligibility criteria of these companies, you can have academic gaps before B.E/B.Tech course but not during the course.
13th May 2016, 12:41 AM
january2016

You still did not made clear that you have year gap after 12th or due to backlog oyu are having year back in engineering, as these are two different cases and the 2nd one case can be serious one.

Hope you are saying about your year gap after 12th standard, if it is so then no need to worry much about it. Now a days companies are considering a gap of one year.

But, if you are having year back in your engineering then unfortunately you will not be able to sit in any of the companies recruitment drive.
13th May 2016, 09:58 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your B.E degree with one year gap in it. You have a year gap after 12th too. You are interested to get job in MNC companies such as Accenture, Wipro etc.

>>Yes, definitely you are eligible for getting job. The main eligibility is that student must possess throughout 60% in their academics. There should not be any backlog of subject at the time of recruitment process. You have fulfilled both the criteria. It does not matter whether you have any year gap in the degree course or not.

>>So in my opinion you have to start your preparation for the MNC companies. In my opinion you have to go through the previous year questions papers of these companies of recruitment drive so that you have an idea about the level of difficulty of questions asked in the MNC companies.
13th May 2016, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, one year gap will not create any problem if there is a strong reason for it. In your case it was due to backlog which is a sufficient reason. You must have 60% throughout your academic career to apply for job in top IT companies.

Hence, apply for job and be prepared for interviews. Selection will be based on HR and Technical interview conducted by the company.
26th August 2016, 12:17 AM
HERE2HELP
Member+

NO, you are not eligible.

As you have less than 60% which means 6.75 CGPA you are not eligible. Usually what they ask for is 60% marks throughout your academic career that means your 10th, 12th and graduation.

In addition you must have these as well :
>no pending backlogs
>not more than 2 years of study gap
26th May 2022, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 year gap in between diploma. So can I apply for tcs,wipro,capgemini. I am eligible for these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?