9th December 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a Private job being Handicap?

Respected Sir, I am Rohan Kale and I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to work in the Private sector but I am a Handicap so I want to know am I eligible to get a Private job being a Handicap? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government job being a complete hearing handicap?
  2. Am I eligible for AIIMS with PH certificate if I am physically handicap person with 40% dis disabled
  3. What are the benefits offered to physically handicap govt. employees? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any government jobs for Handicap students?
  5. Am I eligible to get government jobs if I am 40% visually challenged?
  6. Is it possible for the management of Private Limited Company can Force Their 85% Handicap employee to transfer?
  7. Am I eligible to get IT job in private banks after completion of B.Com?
  8. Private sector job being a physical handicapped from one leg and have completed B.Tech in Electrical?
  9. Am I eligible for physically challenged category for government jobs if I have only one kidney? -- [New]
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  11. One ear deaf person can be declared handicap?
  12. Am I eligible for OBC reservation to join government job after pursuing private job?
  13. Am I eligible for PSU and IES if I am a one eyed person with -5.75D power glasses? Do I come under physically handicap category?
  14. How can a Handicap student get a bank job?
  15. Am I eligible to get a seat in MBBS? I belong to OC category and I am a visually handicap
  16. Am I eligible to write IAS exam if I am a handicap student of engineering
  17. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  18. Can I get a handicap certificate if I have 50% disability?
31st January 2017, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Private job being Handicap?

Yes, many big private IT companies recruit physically handicapped candidates. You will be eligible for any kind of desk job like in IT companies. Top IT companies like Infosys, TCS, HCL etc, don't have any issues with physically handicap candidates.

Just make sure you are skilled enough to crack interview. Also, you have to apply for only those jobs which you can do according to your skills. If you have good set of skills, then surely you will get job.
26th June 2022, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Private job being Handicap?

Is there is any certification we need for doing job in private sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?