11th September 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a private bank job if my graduation percent is 47?

Am I eligible to get a private bank job if my graduation percent is 47? I am worried already because I have very less percent. Can you please give me the details on this? What should be the preparation needed from my side to be eligible? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  2. Can I apply for private bank job after BSc food science?
  3. Job in private or government bank after 38% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What type of jobs I can get after completion of graduation with geography honours and masters in mass communication?
  5. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  6. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  7. Am I eligible for clerk job in private sector bank after completion of graduation with 53 percentage marks and pursuing M.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in private companies having 45% in 12th?
  9. Can I get job placement on the basis of 10+2 marks in a private firm?
  10. How to get a job in private bank after doing graduation with 71%
  11. Can I get a job in private bank while working as an Audit Assistant?
  12. Am I eligible to get IT job in private banks after completion of B.Com?
  13. How to get job in a private bank after completing B.Tech?
  14. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  15. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  16. Procedure to apply and get job in private bank after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  18. How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com
15th September 2017, 04:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a private bank job if my graduation percent is 47?

Your graduation marks is 47%. So you are not eligible for private bank PO exam.

If you have scored above 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognised university then you are eligible for private bank PO exams.

Your age should be below 25 years

For SC / ST candidate's the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

But you can apply for clerical post.

Eligibility criteria for clerical post in private bank:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognised university are eligible for clerical post in private bank.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
15th September 2017, 06:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a private bank job if my graduation percent is 47?

If you want to apply in private or government bank then you must have completed graduation with minimum for 50% marks. Whereas relaxation is given to reserved category students of 5%. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the exams. Where as some clerical jobs they also take the minimum percentage as 45.
15th September 2017, 07:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply is graduation.

Eligibility criteria to apply for private sector banks are as under:-
Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized university in any discipline.
Candidate must have attained at least 55 percent aggregate in graduation.
Candidate under reservation category get relaxation in age as well as marks.
Candidate age should be 21 years to 30 years.

You are eligible only if you are under reservation category but if general then you are not eligible.
15th September 2017, 08:12 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for bank jobs.
A candidate who is graduated from any discipline is eligible to apply for bank jobs.

A candidate must have minimum 21 years of age and maximum 30 years of age.

There is no any percentage criteria defined. So you can apply for bank jobs.
15th September 2017, 08:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a job in private banks, you should have completed your graduation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. With this eligibility you have to appear for a written examination conducted by bank authorities. Your marks in graduation is just 47%, so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for bank jobs.
15th September 2017, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required in order to be eligible. Of course, candidates have to meet the required eligibility criteria.

>> You must have completed Graduation (Bachelor Degree) in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As Graduation in any discipline is accepted, candidates who have done their Graduation are certainly eligible to apply.

>> Some of the Private sector banks include, IndusInd, ICICI, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, CitiBank, Federal Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, ING Vysya Bank, South Indian Bank...etc.,
15th September 2017, 11:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

I am very glad to inform you that you are eligible for Bank job with 47% marks in graduation.
There is no such percentage criteria required for bank examination, Graduation or Bachelors degree from any recognized university is the only eligibility criteria.
Since you have completed your graduation with 47% marks, so you are eligible to apply for Bank jobs.
Follow some good competitive books and solve previous years question papers. Also join coaching institutes if needed.
24th June 2022, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for private bank job if my graduation percentage is 66.57%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?