6th August 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for School Lecturer post at the age of 33 years?

I have 14 years of work experience in 14 years. My qualification is MA in first division in Rajasthan University and B.Ed course. I would like to become a School Lecturer. Please tell me the eligibility criteria for this post at the age of 33 years.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age relaxation available to apply for RPSC School lecturer post?
  2. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?
  3. How to become a Lecturer in B.Ed. college at 40 years age?
  4. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  5. Eligibility for Lecturer Post in any Government Recognized University? Is PHD necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  7. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  10. What is the age relaxation available for joining as school lecturer in RPSC?
  11. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  12. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  13. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  14. Eligibility for doing teaching course after 0th and Diploma in Digital Electronics?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector of schools if I am a trained teacher and 46 years of age? -- [New]
  16. With less than 50% in post graduation and 65% in M.Phil can I appear in UGC NET 2016?
  17. Am I eligible to apply SI post being in B.A final year?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
8th August 2016, 02:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for School Lecturer post at the age of 33 years?

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for the above mentioned post with the qualification you have and at the age you are currently wishing to apply for the post.

The maximum age to apply for the above mentioned post is set at 40 years, therefore, you are very much eligible to apply for the job post as and when there is an such vacancy announced.
8th August 2016, 12:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 14 years of work experience in 14 years. My qualification is MA in first division in Rajasthan University and B.Ed course. I would like to become a School Lecturer. Please tell me the eligibility criteria for this post at the age of 33 years.

Yes, you are eligible for school teacher post at the age of 33 years. Many state government recruits through state staff selection commission. The age limit for the general category candidates should be 21 to 35 years for the school teacher. There will be relaxation in age for the other category candidates. So you are eligible for the School Teacher post. The selection will be done through written test and interview. The candidates must pass Degree in relevant subject (B.Ed) & PG in related subject, are eligible for the recruitment.
8th August 2016, 08:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for School Lecturer Post:

If you belong to general category, then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for School Lecturer post being a 33 years old candidate. On the other side, if you belong to reserved category, then you are eligible to apply for School Lecturer post as there is an age relaxation.

>> For SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC male candidates - 5 years

>> For SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC Female candidates - 10 years

>> For General Women candidates - 5 years
8th August 2016, 10:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per educational qualification, you are eligible for school lecturer jobs. But you should qualify in TET entrance exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible for TET exam. You must have valid a B.Ed score.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?