9th May 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to work for Mindtree by any chance?

I secured 81 % in 10th, 73 % in 12th, and 59 % in B.E. (CSE). I have 2 years of IT experience from a small company. Am I eleigible to work for Mindtree by any chance?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  2. Where to work among Infosys and MindTree being a CSE graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Interview of MindTree if completed B.Tech(CSE) with 73% being a 30 years old candidate?
  4. Which is the best company to work among HCL and MindTree for a Java Developer who has 3 years of work experience?
  5. Where should I join between TCS, Mindtree and Accenture through placement?
  6. Can I get job in MindTree if secured 49% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. What questions will be asked in HR round of Mindtree?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  11. What is the off-campus placement process followed for MindTree?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree if having 5 years gap between Diploma and Degree being a 28 years old candidate?
  13. Which one to choose among Accenture and MindTree if selected in both?
  14. Is there any direct interview in Mindtree without written test?
  15. Can I get placement in MindTree if secured 75% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 75% till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  16. Recent placement papers of Bosh, MindTree and TCS?
  17. How many rounds are there in Interview of MindTree? Previous year question papers for Aptitude Test?
  18. Which companies are better between TCS, Mindtree, Techmahindra, HCL? -- [Most Discussed]
12th May 2015, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work for Mindtree by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I secured 81 % in 10th, 73 % in 12th, and 59 % in B.E. (CSE). I have 2 years of IT experience from a small company. Am I eleigible to work for Mindtree by any chance?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Mindtree recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mindtree is,

Mindtree= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mindtree recruitment.
12th May 2015, 05:29 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Am I eligible to work for Mindtree by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible to work in the Mindtree. Since, you are not fresher now. So, you can go for the Scheduled Interview instead of Walk-in which are generally for the freshers and can have one to one interaction with the HR.
17th January 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to work for Mindtree by any chance?

Hi I am Bala. I have completed BE mechanical engineering 2016 passed out with 64%.I have one year experience in testing.can I get a job from mind tree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?