20th May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Automobile and other companies giving off campus opportunities? How to apply for it?

Sir i doing final year in anna university,chennai i want to know the automobile and other company giving off campus opportunity....pls tell me the company and how to apply for it and is any web site is there for applying off campus?

26th May 2014, 06:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Automobile and other companies giving off campus opportunities? How to apply for it?

Hello dear friend. As you have said you are right now studying in the final year of automobile engineering in Anna university. So it is the right time to do the job hunting as by the time you finish off your degree you must be ready in hand with a job which you can join. that will boost your self confidence as if there were some problems with you in the on campus interviews they will be off your head in a span of a moment.

So I will say that by starting the job search from now only you have taken the first step[ in the direction and at the right time. so now no worries at all and just go for it. Now coming to your question. it is a well known fact that the companies are conducting on campus interviews to recruit the engineers in fresh and get a lot of work done. But then these companies the same companies which are recruiting on-campus are even also conducting off-campus interviews just after the filling up of vacancy by the campus interviews.

They conduct off campus interviews to fill up the leftover vacancies. so type the companies name in which you want the job on google search bar. go to that company's official website. from their you will get the official email id of the career section of the company. drop in your updated CV in that email id by preparing well for your interview. Likewise you can do so for many such companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?