21st March 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which company is best to work among HCL Technologies and Infosys Limited for ECE graduate?

Hello,
I am an ECE graduate and got placement in both HCL Technologies and Infosys Limited. Kindly tell me which company is the best between them?

24th March 2016, 11:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company is best to work among HCL Technologies and Infosys Limited for ECE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am an ECE graduate and got placement in both HCL Technologies and Infosys Limited. Kindly tell me which company is the best between them?
Both the companies are good, but Infosys is better than HCL Technologies. If you get a job in Infosys, they will provide you very good training for 6 months at Infosys Mysore. There are many new projects are available and you can work in new technologies. The opportunities to travel abroad are more in Infosys than in HCL Technologies. Infosys is better for freshers. Many of the employees working in other IT major also recommends Infosys is the best, so choose Infosys.
15th April 2016, 10:43 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Which company is best to work among HCL Technologies and Infosys Limited for ECE graduate?

Both the companies are best but Infosys is better than HCL. It will be good if you can get the job in Infosys
There must be minimum 65% marks in 10th and 12th.
There must have minimum 70% marks in b.tech.
No any backlog is allowed.
2 years of academic gap is allowed only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?