24th April 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend campus placement interviews during 3rd year of college itself?

Hi, I am in BE IT from pune university campus placement of my college is not good. So, I registered in several job sites online. I wanted to ask should I go for interview now or I should wait for my final year result? please provide me your helpful guidelines.

Thank you
jyotshana

Related Questions:
  1. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  2. Which all off campus placement I am eligible to apply if I have 70 percent more marks in 10th, 12th and B.E till 3rd semester?
  3. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  4. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  5. Am I eligible to attend L&T campus placement after scoring 5.9 CGPA in B.Tech?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  7. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  8. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  9. What should I study further after completing 12th to get high salaried job in Accenture?
  10. How can I prepare fr campus placement? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  11. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  12. Am I eligible to attend campus placement for lnfosys as a civil engineer?
  13. How can I attend Infosys campus placement?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
  15. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  16. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student apply for on and off campus placement?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  18. Which companies should I try for after scoring 60% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2017, 06:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I attend campus placement interviews during 3rd year of college itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am in BE IT from pune university campus placement of my college is not good. So, I registered in several job sites online. I wanted to ask should I go for interview now or I should wait for my final year result? please provide me your helpful guidelines.

Thank you
jyotshana

Companies recruit the students when they are in the final year of the course. Therefore, you have to wait one more year for appearing campus placement. Various companies have different eligibility criteria. However, most of the companies required at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and BE or BTech. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test / Technical Test, Group Discussion and Technical / HR Interview. You should attend the selection process in formal dress. For more details, you have to contact Training and Placement Cell in your college.
6th May 2017, 01:55 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Can I attend campus placement interviews during 3rd year of college itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you
jyotshana
You should go and attend as many interviews you could, as it will enhance your chances of employ-ability and you could get good exposure to aptitude test technical and HR interviews.

While appearing for interviews care should be taken that you prepare good resumes for the post you are applying to.

Avoid job consultant companies that ask for fee or payments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?