7th February 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Best paid sector of engineering among the followings?

What are the best paid sector in aeronautical/aerospace engineering?
-structures, systems, design, maintenance...?

10th March 2014, 06:43 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best paid sector of engineering among the followings?

As Aerospace and research technology increasing obviously there are tremendous career opportunities for the candidates from Aerospace engineering.It is again sub divided to sub streams,which are namely Construction,design,and science of air craft and spacecraft and more.As far as I am concerned Design stream is the very demand and has lot of scope.So I would recommend you to go for the Design stream in main branch of Aerospace engineering.

Absolutely the other streams Structures,maintenance and system has its own individual importance.So there are various career opportunities and depends according to the stream.The job basically involved in designing,testing,developing,of satellites and missiles and more.You may be allocated to design the various vehicles such as rockets,satellites,passenger planes,military aircraft,helicopters and more.You may find jobs with the various Airlines such as Aircraft manufacturers,Defense Research and Development laboratories,flying clubs and more.

Apart from these you may find employment in Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO),NASA,Aeronautical Development establishment,Civil aviation department,National Aeronautical lab and more.You may need to design aerospace structures,aerospace electronics and systems,space systems design and more.So among all those it would be better in designing field,in which to get succeeded you must have creative and analytic skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?