19th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Job in coming future after engineering without competition?

How to get a good mainly private job after b.tech completion for year 2016 witout any more competation

8th March 2014, 07:25 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in coming future after engineering without competition?

In the current scenario job market is not stable.So you must need to compete very well and must look in different many ways.So you are complete your B.Tech in 2016 years.I think you are still in the second year of B.Tech.As there is a good span for you to prepare and gain knowledge over the core subjects you no need to worry.But remember for having bright future you must definitely put efforts and do hard work for achieving a good career from the 2nd year of B.Tech.

For getting job easily in a corresponding companies,you must definitely well equipped with good analytical skills,and quantitative skills.You must be definitely good at your academics and aggregate of marks ,some of the companies only consider these factors.You must be very good and excellent at your both written and verbal english language skills.

Most of the good companies hire professional graduate and allocate their designation as Graduate Engineer Trainee.Generally most of the companies recruit through direct recruitment.So you must be careful and be competent with your competitors regarding job aspects.You will be hired only when you show some unique knowledge and skills with other candidates.Generally for getting a good job only Bachelor degree alone is not sufficient.You may find good career after your post graduation.So you may go for the professional courses such as M.B.A,M.E/M.Tech,Master of Science.If then still interested you may go for the doctorate courses also(PhD).But remember the job market is not stable,as you are asking about 2016 year placements,the recruitment criteria may changes.So be well equipped with the lots of skills to get easily hired.
10th March 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in coming future after engineering without competition?

my son completed ice on 2013.now he is working in infosys.after two years he want to go m.tech core field.his decision correct.explain me sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?