5th March 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc student get good job in big IT companies or not?

Is it mandatory to do software engineering to become software developer? Can a B.Sc IT guy get that job in big IT companies? What should be the procedure should I follow? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do internship in big software companies and get a permanent job?
  2. How can I join project work in reputed IT companies in the final year of MCA? Will it be helpful in future?
  3. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  4. Will I have a chance to get a good job in big IT companies after scoring 64% marks in 10th, 49% in 12th?
  5. Which is better CA, CS or BCA?
  6. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  7. Am i eligible for a good job in companies ? I have scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th and 55% in BSc
  8. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  9. What are the best courses available after B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  10. Which computer course would be better for MSc microbiology student to get a good job in software companies?
  11. BE CSE or B.Sc computer science which is better for an average student? Syllabus and other details?
  12. How to get a chance to get into big companies like Infosys after scoring 59.3%? Can I get a job after getting some experience?
  13. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  14. Can I do B.Com with science stream? Will I get a job in big companies?
  15. In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  17. Which are the companies that provide MS program? I am a BSc computer science student
  18. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2017, 07:27 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a B.Sc student get good job in big IT companies or not?

The big IT company prefer skills over degree if you have coding skills, you are good at algorithm and data structures, then the B.Tech candidates then the company will definitely hire you. To get notice soon start developing your own app and software and launch it. The big IT companies will notice you soon and will offer you for the job through the mail and call you for an interview if you crack the interview then you will get the job.
9th March 2017, 12:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it mandatory to do software engineering to become software developer? Can a B.Sc IT guy get that job in big IT companies? What should be the procedure should I follow? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
Yes, B.Sc in IT candidates can join in any company as a software developer. But you fulfill below given criteria.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

You can apply for jobs in below given companies.

1. Telenets Software and Consultancy Private Limited, 62, Dayanand Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
2. Operacy Software and Exports Private LIMITED., T-5132, Pusa Lane, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
3. Bell Office Software and Supplies Private Limited, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110014
4. Dabs Systems And Software, 8/10 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, Phone: 011 51698198
5. Ajs Software Technologies Private Limited, 24-B/5, D.B.Gupta Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, Phone: 011 45244577
9th March 2017, 08:30 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Those who work with applications typically major in software engineering, computer science, or mathematics. The minimum education requirement for computer software engineering jobs is usually a bachelor's degree, the next step is to complete your degree program.
You may also Participate in an internship which can help you move further.
***Majoring in software engineering will provide the most useful background for designing and perfecting software in the corporate world. ***
9th March 2017, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a possibility for getting good job in IT Companies with the B.Sc in Information Technology course qualification. In general, the basic eligibility criteria that is required to get good job in IT companies slightly varies from company to company.

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc or M.Sc or MCA or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> But remember, doing Just a B.Sc (IT) course does not fetch you to get good job. So I suggest you to pursue MCA course after completion of this course if possible.

>> Or else you may find good number of job opportunities with B.Sc in IT Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?