3rd January 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for airlines job, if I don't have any qualification related to it?

I am a PG in arts student. My height is 5.5 inch and weight is 49 kg. I am good looking, I am 24 and have command in both Hindi and English. Can I apply, but I don't have any degree/diploma in airlines. Reply please.

4th January 2018, 08:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for airlines job, if I don't have any qualification related to it?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in airlines with the above mentioned conditions. It is not at all mandatory to have a degree/diploma in aviation field in order to get jobs in airlines. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's/master's degree are eligible for the same. But, you will get a boost in your career and salary if you have any degree/diploma related to airlines. You will get jobs according to your qualification fields. So, you can get a job in airlines without having any degree/diploma related to aviation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?