3rd March 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do private job along with preparing for UPSC exams being a B.Sc graduate?

Sir, I want to become a Police officer. I have completed 12th with Science and also done with my B.Sc in Mathematics Honours. I want to prepare for UPSC exam. But, I also want to earn. Kindly advice me any private jobs where I can earn and also prepare for UPSC exam.

22nd March 2018, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do private job along with preparing for UPSC exams being a B.Sc graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to become a Police officer. I have completed 12th with Science and also done with my B.Sc in Mathematics Honours. I want to prepare for UPSC exam. But, I also want to earn. Kindly advice me any private jobs where I can earn and also prepare for UPSC exam.

Yes, you can do a private job along with preparing for UPSC examinations being a BSc graduate. You can apply for various jobs in private companies after completion of BSc. You can prepare for UPSC examinations along with your job. You can also join coaching classes to prepare for the UPSC examinations. You can find many jobs in various private companies in your city or town. You have to apply for jobs in private companies either online or offline. There are no restrictions for the preparation of UPSC examinations while working in a private company.
22nd March 2018, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do private job along with preparing for UPSC exams being a B.Sc graduate?

Doing a private job along with your UPSC preparation will be good because it will help you financially and also it will create chances for you in private field, in case you fail to clear.

Cracking UPSC exam will depend on your preparation and there is no guarantee whether you will get selected or not. Hence, you should have some options to save your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?