20th September 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job by doing software testing course with less than 60 percent marks in B.Tech?

Hi, I am a B.Tech pass out. I have been preparing for government sector for past 3 years. But now I wanna do a private job I m good at programming. Can I secure a job in the software industry by learning software testing?

P. S- I have less than 60% marks in B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  2. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  3. Can I get a job in Accenture or other software companies with 62 percent marks in B.Sc CS?
  4. Which course to take up for getting a job in software testing?
  5. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  6. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  7. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  8. Is there any scope for MBA finance graduate in IT industry?
  9. Am I eligible to have a career in Software testing after completion of B.Com course?
  10. What are the various jobs available after completion of B.Tech ECE with 57% marks?
  11. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  12. Scope of MBA finance graduate in IT Industries?
  13. Doing Software testing course : Can I get a job in software industry with 60% in BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a software testing job with B.com Distance mode Degree?
  15. Which course to join in software testing field?
  16. Where should I work if quit job from IBM having completed B.Tech(E&TC) and 2 month Software Testing course?
  17. When will I get placed in a software company after completion of B.Tech CSE with 74.2 percent marks?
  18. How to do MCA from IGNOU? I have done software testing course
22nd September 2017, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job by doing software testing course with less than 60 percent marks in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a B.Tech pass out. I have been preparing for government sector for past 3 years. But now I wanna do a private job I m good at programming. Can I secure a job in the software industry by learning software testing?

P. S- I have less than 60% marks in B.Tech.

Yes, you can get a job after doing a software testing course with B.Tech qualification. There are various openings available for the software testing engineers. You have to study the software testing course in any one of the reputed institutions. You should have a passion for software testing. Software testing is not easy and don’t think that anyone can do it. Candidates can find the job openings in the job portals. Candidates are selected for the job through aptitude test, group discussion and technical interview.
22nd September 2017, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job by doing software testing course with less than 60 percent marks in B.Tech?

There are many big and small IT companies in India, if you try to find a job, then surely you will get it. Just make sure you are well prepared for the interview and have an attractive CV.

Most of the top IT companies ask for 60% or above throughout, but still there are many other companies, who will provide you opportunity, if you clear the interview.
22nd September 2017, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational qualification required generally varies from company to company.

Most of the MNC companies ask candidates to have minimum 60% marks in Graduation as well as throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

In such cases, you may not apply. On the other side, there are some of the small scale IT companies that are recruiting candidates with less than 60% marks in Graduation.

So, there is a good possibility for you to get job in some small scale industries. If you have experience in Software testing field, it would be an added advantage for you.
27th October 2017, 12:51 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you will get a good job. Mainly, MNC ask for 60% marks. You are not eligible for MNC.
There are so many companies in India. You are eligible for startup companies. If you have good technical knowledge than you will get a good job definitely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?