25th February 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Mahindra Motors with 58.33% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech being a Mechanical student?

Respected sir,
I am B.Tech student of Mechanical Engineering. I want to do job in Mahindra Motors. My percentage in 10th is 58.33%, 12th is 67% and in B.Tech 64%.
Am I eligible for job this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Job in TATA motors after 66%, 53.4% and 78% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech(mechanical)?
  3. Should I have to do Internship for working with Mahindra Motors?
  4. Can I get job in Tata Motors/Mahindra Motors being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Job opportunities in Hyundai Motors, Mahindra Motors and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. How can I join Mahindra Motors after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. Procedure to get job in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  12. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the core campus placement if I have 95% in 10th and 76% in 12th while doing 1st year mechanical?
  16. Job opportunities in Mahindra Motors for Diploma in Automobile Engineering candidate?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra for BE students?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in tata motors with 64% marks in 10th and 67% in 12th?
29th February 2016, 11:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Mahindra Motors with 58.33% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech being a Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I am B.Tech student of Mechanical Engineering. I want to do job in Mahindra Motors. My percentage in 10th is 58.33%, 12th is 67% and in B.Tech 64%.
Am I eligible for job this company?
As per your 10th standard marks, you are not eligible for Mahindra Motors.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra Motors is 60%. You shouldn't have any pending backlog. Candidates have more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra Motors recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?